Lunes, Agosto 12, 2013

Review: My Facebook Boyfriend... For real?

Another Wattpad story published by PSICOM... I don't know why but the main characters of this book seemed like it was patterned from Meteor Garden characters... Almost all Wattpad stories that have been published are just like Meteor Garden characters anyway...

What I liked about this book is that it was able to make me smile in a way. And the events are more possible to happen like being held up...

Although the love triangle isn't really much to be hooked on because I think Luke is no competition to Troy at all because Luke did not seem to have any grand gestures that can be compared to Troy... It would not be a tough decision for Nads because Troy is far ahead in the competition...

This book is nothing special really... nothing new that I haven't read or watched before... definitely not something I would force my friends to read...


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento