Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

Review: Love Your Frenemies by Mina V. Esguerra

To begin, I especially loved the cover design of this book. It looked classy and feminine. It was oozing with girl drama. And the colors were light and easy to the eyes.

This book is actually something fresh from all the others I've read. The concept is supposedly "ang kontrabidang bida". The readers should be hating her, right? But as I read the whole book, my sympathy really is with her because she's not really the evil one here, it's the people around her who seems to be "wanting what's best for her" but ends up pushing Kimmy to be the "evil" one. This made me realize how realistic the concept is after all. People just tend to act bad for a reason; it's just the way people perceive it that makes it either worse or justified.

I also liked Kimmy and Manolo's seemingly love-hate relationship. But in the end, I knew he'd be there for Kimmy.

This book is definitely in my Top Ten books. It is a very interesting read. I finished it in three days. That is of course, in between my work. I just could not put it down but had to because of the work load I had to finish.

Definite recommendation to those Chicklit lovers!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento