Huwebes, Enero 23, 2014

Book Review: The Real Score by Kesh Tanglao

This book review is rather short so bear with me a little.

The Real Score by Kesh Tanglao was written for the online #romanceclass mentored by Ms. Mina Esguerra. It is a contemporary novella written for the said online class. I have bought this book some months ago but procrastinated on reading it because of hectic work schedule and for fear of comparing it with my work and I might get discouraged with how great my other classmates' works are that I might shy away and not release my book anymore.

Anyway, for the review proper, I think this book is one of those books where the reader would say, "Come on! Get together already! You both love each other! Why let fear and emotions stop you!" But it is the awful reality in life. Fear is the number one downer for people to reach their dreams or what they want in life or who they really want to be with.

At first, the book didn't catch my interest but still read on and by the middle of the book, I couldn't put it down anymore. I just had to finish reading it and see what happens to Caitlin and Marcus' love story. It has this hanging factor that makes you want to read more. Just when you think they are already getting together, something happens that they don't so you keep on reading until they finally do and you don't realize, you're already on the last page of the story.

The book cover looks amazing like it was published mainstream.


Overall, it was worth the money I paid for. Although, it's still "bitin". I feel like I want to get to know more of how their story will go on. So, I will be looking forward to Gezellig 2. If there will be.

Must read for those who love to daydream about being a fangirl who someday will end up with the lead singer of a band or someone in the show business.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento